The COMPACS-CNC health diagnostic system for CNC machines
The COMPACS®-CNC system
The COMPACS®-CNC health diagnostic system for CNC machines
The COMPACS®-CNC system is a modification of the COMPACS® computer monitoring system and is designed for health diagnostics of metal-cutting tools (drills) of STH 400 machining center by means of vibroacoustic diagnostics.
The COMPACS®-CNC system allows:
- to detect beforehand a tool dulling;
- to save products through a timely personnel informing on the tool (drill) state;
- to block the machining center according to the tool (drill) wear state.
High reliability of diagnostics by the COMPACS®-CNC system is provided during diagnostics of the metal-cutting tool (drill) from carbon, alloy and fast-cutting tool steel and within processing of items made of corrosion-proof (stainless) common steel with a structurally heightened processibility, structural alloy steel and duraluminium.
The COMPACS®-CNC system advantages
- built-in automatic system of expert messages generation on the basis of diagnostic parameters, measured in real time;
- health diagnostics is carried out according to vibration parameters only, which simplifies the system usage on machines with an enclosed operation area;
- simple maintenance;
- system operation does not require a special education and working skills.
The COMPACS®-CNC system structure
- monitor 17";
- power unit 3622;
- power module 4105;
- module 3547;
- six vibration sensors AB-311FRU.
Engineering solutions, implemented in the system, are protected by the Russian Federation Patents on various objects of intellectual property and Сertificates of official registration for computer programs.
Warranty for supplied equipment - 12 months.
|power line voltage, V
|average power consumption, W
|general system elements mass, not exceeding, kg
|number of measuring channels, not exceeding
|measuring channels interrogation time, sec.
Specifications can be changed without prior notification